Our Core Purpose
Enabling people to succeed - together
To make your way in life you need 3 things:
A deep sense of inner purpose and the will to renew it.
A clear vision of where you want to get to and the energy to pursue it.
And courage. Courage to take steps which others might fear to take.
This is why we exist. It is what we are about. Our whole reason d'etre is to help others be successful.
That is why we get up in the morning and other peoples' success is what gives us our buzz.
It guides everything we do.
WHAT MAKES COVERDALE DIFFERENT
- Our history - Coverdale is the originator of corporate coaching and one of the pathfinders in experiential learning, with over 45 years of hands on experience
- Our training programmes develop real skill not just impart knowledge - and deliver sustainable solutions
- We will only take on your business if we can help improve your organisation
- 96% of our business is repeat business or comes from client referrals
- We will only do the right thing for the benefit of a client's organisation, which may mean saying 'no'
- All our people have hands on senior management experience
- Coverdale has worked in over 80 countries worldwide and has offices in 9 countries in North America, Europe and Asia
- If we can't help you and add real value we won't take your money
THE COVERDALE GUARANTEE
Coverdale employs professionals with:
- A wide range of educational backgrounds
- Extensive, in-depth professional experience across many industry sectors
- 18 months of special training as a consultant/coach at Coverdale
We continue to learn in order to guide you to success. Our consultants have international experience and we have access to consultants who speak a number of different languages.
Drawing upon the skills and experience within our international organisation we can deploy the right people to match your culture and meet your specific needs.
Coverdale - qualified professionals
HOW WE WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS
At Coverdale we work in partnership with our clients to jointly develop solutions which suit their strategic aims. We will link every activity to the real needs of your organisation in a relentless pursuit to generate the required results.
We take a holistic approach to any assignment, which means everything we do for you relates to your wider business and is firmly aligned to what your organisation is looking to achieve. In doing so, we provide you with the following:
In terms of what your organisation is trying to achieve
In respect of the resources, effort and energy required to achieve your aims and objectives
Of people across your organisation to ensure they are motivated and capable of delivering towards a common vision.
This can be applied to whole organisations, departments, smaller teams or individual projects.
Coverdale was established in 1965 by Ralph Coverdale.
Ralph was a man of great insight and passionate beliefs, and was strongly driven by the view that co-operation to mutual benefit was infinitely more productive than conflict and competition. Ralph Coverdale died in 1975 aged 56. By his peers he was recognised as the man who 'invented' coaching and was a pathfinder in the field of inductive and experiential learning.
Coverdale has developed from a UK training organisation into a well established international consultancy and has helped provide organisations and their people with the vision, creativity, commitment and skill necessary to bring about sustainable change, performance improvements and enhanced bottom line results.
Hundreds of thousands of people in over 80 countries world-wide have been touched by the methods Ralph Coverdale developed.