- United Kingdom
- International leadership development
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships in multi-cultural teams and organisations
- Executive coaching
- Consulting, facilitating organisational developmet processes e.g. strategy work, visions etc.
- Facilitating project start-ups, issue resolution and problem solving sessions
- Training sessions in team development, leadership and project management
- Coaching and mentoring of new business startups and entrepreneurs
Elaine is an experienced consultant and business coach, with a background of independent consulting and organisational development. Recently working as Director of Organisation and Strategy for a non-profit organisation based in Doha, Qatar, Elaine’s role has been to transform the culture and strategy from the inside.
Elaine spent 8 years in Qatar from 2007 to 2015, moving from the UK, and has over 25 years’ experience of management consultancy experience, holding senior management and executive positions, including a previous period with Coverdale. In past 3 years Elaine has been actively involved in the Global Start-up entrepreneurial ecosystem, and is a regular speaker, moderator and judge in business competitions. Elaine has working experience in UK, Qatar, Dubai and Europe.
Some recent assignments:
- Director, Organisation * Strategy - Ensuring internal organisation and structure is equipped to deliver corrent strategy, leading the development of a new 5 year strategy
- Independant Consultant - Delivering interim management and consultancy projects. Providing training on management, teambuilding and leadership development for local organisations in the Middle East
- Senior Client Director - Responsible for managing client portfolio in excess of £ 1/2 million for a High Performance Development Organisation
Previous career experience:
- Director, Organisation and Strategy, Qatar
- Chair of Board of Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Member of core team for Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Independant Consultant and Coach, Qatar, UK
- Senior Client Director, Leadership Consultancy, UK
- Senior Consultant, Diversity Consultancy, UK
- Senior Consultant, Coverdale, UK
Education and training:
- MBA - 2002 (Open University - Distinctions in Creativity and Knowledge Management)
- BA (Hons) Arts - English and English History
- Licensed Myers briggs Practitioner
- High Performance Behaviours Accreditation
- Certified Thinking Styles Pracitioner
- Qualified NLP Practitioner with the Society of NLP
- Certified Coach with The British Coaching Academy
"Getting to agreement in a diverse, multi-cultural environment is not an easy task. However, there is nothing more satisfying than the discovery of the shared common purpose that once identified, leads to a significant 'gear change' in team and organisational development. My particular interests lie in working with individuals and teams who want to make a difference to their own lives and their organisations. I have been fortunate in recent years to be invited to a number of global conferences as a speaker or moderator, and I have enjoyed the opportunity to travel widely and connect with a global network of young entrepreneurs, their passion is catching!"