- United Kingdom
- Facilitation to enable senior teams, Boards, groups resolve conflict effectively.
- Leadership and team development - working with organisations to enhance their effectiveness and encouraging them to re-examine their existing approach to the way that their people work together.
- Organisational change - designing relevant interventions and programmes in order to facilitate change, linked to the enhancement of individual and team performance and the achievement of specific business results.
- Executive coaching
- Individual and team coaching, to ensure that effective business solutions are successfully implemented and that people have the skills and confidence to make them happen.
- Identifying appropriate competencies and design of feedback approaches.
- Design of assessment centres in the areas of recruitment and development.
Innes started her career in the National Health Service, working firstly in general management and then specialising in Human Resource Management and Development. After more than fifteen years in HR Innes’ role prior to joining the Coverdale Organisation was with a large recently privatised utility company, primarily working as an internal consultant on a major cultural and behavioural change project. She has worked in the private, public and voluntary sector, as both a coach and facilitator on strategic and operational HR, organisation and individual development issues. Her aim is to help organisations and individuals deliver sustained change, and in doing so works with them to ensure that the culture, skills and behaviours are in harmony with business strategy. She has working experiences in Bangladesh, China, India, Kenya, Malawi, The Netherlands, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand, USA and Zimbabwe. Her main focus as a consultant is Board and Senior team facilitation, executive coaching, leadership and team development
Some recent assignments:
- Human Resource Manager for a large utility company with divisional responsibility for 600 staff and organisational responsibility for all strategic resourcing issues.
- Internal consultant on large organisational change programme concentrating on management styles and behaviours.
- Consulting at all levels in the insurance, construction, hospitality, leisure, local government and voluntary sectors.
- Chair of a Sport England backed Governing Body forming part of the modernisation plan for movement and dance.
- Facilitation of the Board of an organisation managing a change from a single organisation to a partnership of three.
- Working with a senior team and helping them through individual coaching and team observation to work together more effectively.
- Designing and running negotiation and influencing skill development in Central and East Africa and South East Asia, with particular reference to culture and gender issues.
- Developing and delivering an on-going leadership development programme for senior managers in the insurance sector.
- Designing and delivering assessment centres for a local government agency.
- One to one coaching with senior managers in a major public sector organisation.
- Working in partnership with a large publishing company to co-manage a major Management Development programme.
Education and training:
- MA Strategic Human Resource Management
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
- Diploma in Health Services Management
- Coverdale qualified coach
- Part A and B accredited in psychometric testing
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory accredited
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and range of aptitude tests accredited
- NLP practitioner
“One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is working with people from different countries and cultures and this has taught me that people are more the same than they are different. All of us have the potential to achieve remarkable results and I see my role as one of helping to facilitate this and enable people to bring about sustainable change in both their organisations and their own lives.”